top of page


2021 Logo_edited.jpg

If you are considering and planning to make energy efficiency upgrades to your home or rental portfolio, the best way to start is by having a Medium-Term Improvement Plan drawn up by one of our Trustmark approved expert Assessors. We will conduct a full survey and provide you with expert advice on the best way to reduce your fuel bills and carbon emissions in a future-proof way.

From July 2021 anybody wanting to take advantage of government grants for energy performance upgrades to their home or rental portfolio will have to do so within the framework of the new PAS 2030 and PAS 2035 legislation. To comply with this legislation a qualified Retrofit Assessor and Coordinator will be required to oversee the project. Our Retrofit Assessors and Coordinators are trained to the highest level and work to find the right solution for the people living in the house and not just the house itself.


An up to date Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is legally required when selling or renting out a home. At Convert Surveyors we offer this service with quick turnaround times and at competitive rates with reductions for multiple bookings.

Call us on 07525 783965 or alternately complete the form and we will return your call once our Surveyor has assessed your request.



bottom of page